Medical Journal of Indonesia is a leading peer-reviewed and open access journal as the official scientific journal of the Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia in collaboration with German-Indonesian Medical Association.
- Broad readership and scope. The journal publishes articles in medical sciences generated from basic sciences, clinical, and community or public health research to integrate researches in all aspects of human health. This journal publishes original articles, reviews, and also interesting case reports. Brief communications containing short features of medicine, latest developments in diagnostic procedures, treatment, or other health issues that is important for the development of health care system are also acceptable. Letters and commentaries of our published articles are welcome.
- Open Access. All articles is available to the public for free.
- Authors retain the copyright of the published articles.The author(s) give Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia as publisher the right of first publication of all published material and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International.
- All articles have unique DOI numbers. Medical Journal of Indonesia registered in CrossRef.
Submit your work to Medical Journal of Indonesia.
- The journal considers works in several categories.
- No submission fee, only publication fee if the works are accepted. We cover the publication fee for authors from many certain countries.
- Start your submission by registering your MJI author account.
Questions about submissions under consideration?
- For any questions with us, please reference the tracking ID number assigned by the MJI in the acknowledgment of your submission. If you do not have the ID, reference the manuscript title and corresponding name. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62-21-2302178.
- Related links:
- Medical Journal of Indonesia (p-ISSN: 0853-1773 and e-ISSN: 2252-8083)
- Abbreviation: Med J Indones
- Official website: http://mji.ui.ac.id