New update of Instruction for Authors Medical Journal of Indonesia
We would like to thank all the authors who have trusted us in publishing with Medical Journal of Indonesia. The latest update of our authors' guidelines was in March 2019. Some additional requirements are:
- Cover letter is needed and addressed to Editor-in-chief which should contain a statement about all previous submissions of the manuscript and previous reports that might be regarded as redundant publication of the work and mention whether the work have been presented in a congress.
- We encourage authors to register all clinical studies to a clinical trials registry and if registration cannot be provided, the reason must be explained in the cover letter.
- Funding sources need to be written separately.
- Symbols in tables and figures are in sequence. *, †, ‡, §, ¶, **, ††, ‡‡, §§, ¶¶, etc
- Abstract in Indonesian language and synopsis are no longer needed.
- Starting from 2019, all authors' names will be written completely without abbreviations. The complete address of the corresponding author (postal and email address, tel/fax number of the institution) will also be printed.
For complete instructions please see it here.