We would like to thank all the authors who have trusted us in publishing with Medical Journal of Indonesia. The latest update of our authors' guidelines was in March 2019. Some additional requirements are:
- Cover letter is needed and addressed to Editor-in-chief which should contain a statement about all previous submissions of the manuscript and previous reports that might be regarded as redundant publication of the work and mention whether the work have been presented in a congress.
- We encourage authors to register all clinical studies to a clinical trials registry and if registration cannot be provided, the reason must be explained in the cover letter.
- Funding sources need to be written separately.
- Symbols in tables and figures are in sequence. *, †, ‡, §, ¶, **, ††, ‡‡, §§, ¶¶, etc
- Abstract in Indonesian language and synopsis are no longer needed.
- Starting from 2019, all authors' names will be written completely without abbreviations. The complete address of the corresponding author (postal and email address, tel/fax number of the institution) will also be printed.
For complete instructions please see it here.Read more about New update of Instruction for Authors Medical Journal of Indonesia
We would like to announce that we have successfully uploaded back issues since 1992.Read more about Back issues have been uploaded since 1992
Thank you for all the readers that have subscribed this journal, Medical Journal of Indonesia. We would like to announce that starting from 2018, the price of the printed journal version is updated only for subscribers in Indonesia.Read more about Update for subscribers in Indonesia
Thank you for your trust in publishing with us.
We would like to emphasize on MJI's peer review process. The authors need to fulfill requirements before being read by the editors. After the authors submit the manuscript, MJI's staff will check it as soon as possible. It will not be given to the editors unless those requirements are completed.
If the authors can not complete the requirements within TWO weeks, the manuscript will be rejected without being reviewed. Please see full announcement below to see the requirements.Read more about Announcement on Peer Review Process (for authors)
We would like to announce that our office has been moved from histology department to IMERI building research wing 6th floor. Hence, the fixed line call and fax have also been unavailable at the moment till the next announcement.
Meanwhile, you can contact us at mobile phone or via whatsapp to communicate with us in office hour.
Thank you for your attention.Read more about New office and new telephone number
We proudly announce that the first issue of Medical Journal of Indonesia is now available in SCOPUS. It will cover the issues from 2015 - forward.
This journal is also available in Islamic World Science Citation Centre (ISC) that will cover readers particulary from Middle East.
We hope that these will widen availability of this journal, so we can serve authors better.Read more about Available in SCOPUS, Web of Science, ISC
Starting 2015, to ensure that the published articles are free from plagiarism, Medical Journal of Indonesia started to use CrossCheck by CrossRef in screening the plagiarism. It is powered by iThenticate that will help us to proceed the integrity of publication and ensure the originality.Read more about Medical Journal of Indonesia joins CrossCheck
Medical Journal of Indonesia has completely uploaded all back issues since 1994. Please enjoy our open access journal.Read more about Back issues published!
Medical Journal of Indonesia always tries to enhance the publication of all articles. Since the mid of 2013, this journal started to join CrossRef and use DOI number to easily find the link of the articles.
Instructions for authors were updated in February 2014 to adapt with the new update of ICMJE and COPE standard.
This journal also has new logo and new look in order to attract our fellow readers.Read more about New Instruction for Authors and New Look