Announcement on Peer Review Process (for authors)
Thank you for your trust in publishing with us.
We would like to emphasize on MJI's peer review process. The authors need to fulfill requirements before being read by the editors. After the authors submit the manuscript, MJI's staff will check it as soon as possible. It will not be given to the editors unless those requirements are completed. If the authors can not complete the requirements within TWO weeks, the manuscript will be rejected without being reviewed.
- Input the metadata of ALL authors, at least consists of name, email address, and affiliation.
- The conflict of interest form, should be filled by EVERY authors. One author in one form. (If there are six authors, six files are needed to be filled by each author.)
- The final checklist form, should be assigned by EVERY authors.
- Attached the copy of the ethical clearance of the research.
- Running title and synopsis as written in the author guidelines.
- Send ALL figures in .jpg format with minimum 300 dpi resolution.