Call for Papers on A Specific Topic: Muslim Pilgrimage (Hajj)
The Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, is one of the largest annual mass gatherings in the world and has a strong impact on international public health (Aldossari et al, 2019). The study of health issues in the Hajj season is important to prevent risks and provide health policy recommendations. Therefore Medical Journal of Indonesia (MJI) initiates a call for research paper in "Muslim Pilgrimage (Hajj)." The accepted papers will be published in June 2020 (all the submitted papers will undergo a peer-review process and the decision is based on the review).
Deadline submission: 28 February 2020.
The submission website for this journal is located at bit.ly/MJISubmission.
Please note the detailed information of submission below:
1. Types of articles: original article, case report, and review article.
2. Submitted papers cannot be withdrawn by the authors.
3. The authors should revise the papers within a week in any peer-review process.
4. Following the author guidelines of MJI (can be seen in bit.ly/MJIAuthorGuidelines).
5. The cover letter of the paper should be sent through a separate e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the submission ID.
For further information, please feel free to contact us by phone at +622129189160 ext. 201605 or reach us by WhatsApp at +62-811-1400-115.