Call for Papers: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
On March 11th, 2020, COVID-19 was announced by the World Health Organization as a pandemic. Now, coronavirus is infecting Indonesia and 191 other countries. Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia has confirmed 512 cases and 48 death cases in Indonesia on March 22th, 2020. Since the study on COVID-19 in Indonesia is limited and the necessity of measurable health recommendations from experts and researchers, we initiate to encourage authors to submit manuscripts on COVID-19. All accepted manuscripts will prioritize for the publication.
- Types of articles: original article, case report, & review article
- All submitted papers will undergo the peer-review process and the decision based on the reviews
- Submitted papers cannot be withdrawn by the authors
- The authors should revise the papers within a week in any peer-review process
- Following the author guidelines of MJI (bit.ly/MJIAuthorGuideline)
- The cover letter of the paper should be sent through separated e-mail to email@example.com by mentioning the submission ID
Submit your paper here: bit.ly/MJISubmission
For further information, please feel free to contact us by phone at +622129189160 ext. 201605 or reach us by WhatsApp at +62-811-1400-115.